Where will technology take education?

Where will technology take education?

Where will technology take education?

One thought on “Where will technology take education?

1. In my opinion, technology provides opportunities for learners. Opportunities to collaborate, to be creative, to become problem solvers; to engage more; and to ‘flip the classroom’. Teachers work hard to meet curriculum expectations; and learning to incorporate digital tools is challenging for most it seems. Not for the lack of wanting, but for a variety of reasons such as: lack of technological infrastructure; to lack of confidence.
    I have the utmost respect for traditional pedagogies and the teachers who deliver those in the most skilful of ways. Witnessing them at work is a treat to behold. Yet, in a world that has gone digital, it seems logical that education should embrace digital learning opportunities. In reality, the majority seem to be increasingly becoming further behind.
    The purpose of my edublog is to attempt to provide mini-topics that may contribute to teacher development, whilst also developing my own competence and knowledge. I stand to be corrected and am open to any feedback.